I would like to welcome you to my blog. In here I will be posting all about my experience with fashion, make-up, life experiences, travel, and my future as I embark to do my master’s degree at Newcastle starting September 2016.
A little about myself:
- I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico; a commonwealth of the USA in the Caribbean. Puerto Rico is a very bright and lively island full of the greatest people ever. We love music, food and everything that means a party.
- Fun Fact: I did competitive dancing my last year in High School as well as Musical Theater (We performed Beauty and the Beast; I was a feather duster/Can-Can Girl)
- Traveling is like therapy for me. It gives me peace even in the most crowded places (Walking around London during the Changing of the Guards was not a easy experience)
- I am allergic to make-up… I know!! Out of all things. That is why it has taken me so long to actually explore make up, plus I was very much bland during my youth, and then during college I liked bright colors. However, no make up! Then I moved to Orlando and ever since my 24th birthday I decided what the heck, LETS DO IT!!! MAKE-UP AND FASHION FOR LIFE!!!
- I LOVE LEARNING! (There is a reason I want to go into Academia and Research)
I will be moving to Newcastle, England in September of 2016 to earn my Masters in European History, and I could not be happier. I have been delaying when I was going to apply for Graduate School; after only working since January 2014, I feel like now is the perfect time for me to go ahead and live my dreams! I decided that studying History was best after changing my major 5 times during my undergraduate. However, I could not have been happier I ended up studying what I am passionate about: HISTORY!!
Now, I am getting ready to live the life I want as well as explore a side of my like I didn’t know I was going to enjoy in fashion and beauty. And best of all I get to enjoy every second of it…IN ENGLAND!!!!!