I have uploaded a new video on my YouTube vlog: Skincare & Haircare Haul!! Go ahead and click on this link: https://youtu.be/Z5mJ_Y6N6S4 and you will be taken directly to it! I hope you enjoy it!!!
Welcome back everyone!!!!
Today I am making a special edition of my blog and reviewing the best and not so lucky red carpet looks from this years Golden Globe Awards!
So to start off, here are my top 6 ladies of the evening:
- Lady Gaga wearing a black velvet Atelier Versace gown that looked perfect! She reminded me of Marilyn Monroe’s classic looks. Lady Gaga was just WOW!
- Saiorse Ronan wearing a Grecian goddess inspired white gown by Yves Saint Laurent Couture. The simplicity of the dress made it look perfect on her!
- Jennifer Lopez wearing a magnificent marigold Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown. She looked so perfect and regal there are just no words.
- Laverne Cox looking amazing in a white high neckline Elizabeth Kennedy gown that just made her look like the lady she is!
- Jennifer Lawrence wearing a red Dior Haute gown that looked like it was made just for her. The neckline made my evening because of its sparkles!!
- And my favorite of the whole night, Jenna Dewan-Tatum and that perfect navy Zuhair Murad Couture gown. She looked like a queen! She rocked the whole look! I Can I just look like this for a second, please?!
Now here are the 3 Not-So-Lucky looks of the evening that I could have done without:
- Kate Hudson wearing a two-piece Michael Kors Collection look that does not fit the occasion. Maybe for MTV awards or a award show of the likes, but Golden Globes… Not really a look for a prestigious award show.
- Regina King wearing a Krikor Jabotian embellished gold gown that was just too much embellishment for my personal taste.
- Last but not least, Jane Fonda wearing Yves Saint Laurent Couture gown that had way too many ruffles in the neckline.
*All photos and designers were found in the people.com article about best dressed and risk-takers. Photos are not mine!
There you have it! Who were you best dressed celebrities and who took too big of a risk? Comment below! And remember to follow!
Have a great day!!